Re: Shilpi Kapoor has joined the EPUB 3 Community Group

Hi, Shilpi! This is great, that you've joined the Community Group. Have you
joined the W3C? You could make a significant contribution to the
accessiblity work that's so central to so much of what we do these days.

--Bill Kasdorf

--
*Bill Kasdorf*
*Principal, Kasdorf & Associates, LLC*

*Founding Partner, Publishing Technology Partners
<https://pubtechpartners.com/>*
kasdorf.bill@gmail.com
+1 734-904-6252

ISNI: http://isni.org/isni/0000000116490786