Template for css and other publishing constructs

From: George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 14:56:12 -0700
To: "W3C EPUB 3 Community Group" <public-epub3@w3.org>
Hi EPUB Community group,

Before Christmas, I posted about my desire to have a CSS template that I
could use for creating documents.

I have done a little work. Note the styles have not been updated in 15
years.
At any rate the file is attached and includes a recipe.

Love to see a great template that blind people could use to create good
looking documents.

Oh, and eventually having more on aria attributes will be good.

Perhaps this is more work than a simple xhtml file that can be used as a
template. I was also thinking about the CG's best practices and How do I
database or collection of examples.

Best
George

George Kerscher Ph.D.
-In our Information Age, access to information is a fundamental human right.
Chief Innovations Officer, DAISY Consortium
http://www.daisy.org
Senior Advisor, Global Literacy, Benetech
http://www.benetech.org
President, International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)
http://www.idpf.org
Member of the National Museum and Library Services  Board (IMLS)
http://www.imls.gov
Chair Steering Council Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), a division of the
W3C
http://www.w3c.org/wai
Phone: +1 406/549-4687
Cell:+1 406/544-2466