Re: EPUB videos

Thank you all for giving me a valuable responses.
It helped me to create a video with captions.
I have some issues with Sigil tool now.
Do you suggest any tool to create ePub  manually instead of using automated
tool Sigil?
Is there a way to add audio descriptions to the video?

Thanks a lot in advance,
siri