Re: Chemistry in published materials

That is great news George! I reached out to some of Chemistry subject
matter experts on staff to see if they have contributions they can make to
where our biggest struggles are in the education market. Should I put them
in touch with you if there are volunteers or is there someone else taking
the lead?

Rachel Comerford | Senior Director of Content Standards and Accessibility |
T 212.576.9433

*Macmillan Learning*