From: Kevin Callahan <Kevin@bngobooks.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 2:06 PM
To: Madeleine Rothberg <madeleine_rothberg@wgbh.org>
Cc: sirisha gubba <nsfsiri2014@gmail.com>, "public-epub3@w3.org" <public-epub3@w3.org>
Subject: Re: EPUB videos

I’ve uploaded video to YouTube, which can create captions.

Then, I downloaded the captions and combined them with the video using Wondershare Video Converter.

You can create captions in YouTube, but you can’t embed them and then download the captioned video. You can only create the captioning, then download as a text file.

All this is on the Mac.

KEVIN CALLAHAN
http://www.bngobooks.com/

@BNGObooks

212 741-0296

[cid:648DEFBA-9167-4C35-8F09-E2CCC2955EA4]