Math test book for review

From: George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 09:34:03 -0600
To: "W3C EPUB 3 Community Group" <public-epub3@w3.org>
Dear EPUB 3 CG,

For our call today, I thought it would be good to look at the sample Math
test book we created.

EPUBTEST 0330 - MathML in EPUB Advanced Accessibility Tests:
Tests for accessibility strategies for MathML in EPUB

Download from:
http://epubtest.org/testsuite/

Sorry for short notice.

Best
George

George Kerscher Ph.D.
-In our Information Age, access to information is a fundamental human right.
Chief Innovations Officer, DAISY Consortium
http://www.daisy.org
Senior Advisor, Global Literacy, Benetech
http://www.benetech.org
President, International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)
http://www.idpf.org
Member of the National Museum and Library Services  Board (IMLS)
http://www.imls.gov
Chair Steering Council Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), a division of the
W3C
http://www.w3c.org/wai
Phone: +1 406/549-4687
Cell:+1 406/544-2466