Re: Minutes of EPUB3 CG meeting, October 19, 2017

Thanks Kevin! I'll add you to the document.

I'm focusing on gathering links to current best practices documentation
that we can pull from as well as identifying the appropriate verticals that
would make use of best practices. Feel free to add material to the git:
https://github.com/w3c/publ-cg/blob/master/BestPractices.html!

Rachel Comerford | Director of Content Standards | T 212.576.9433

*Macmillan Learning*