Re: [a11y] Seeking technical experts to test Ace - the EPUB 3 Accessibility Checker

Avneesh:

Fantastic!  My EPUB3 Actionable Data Book <http://ieee-adb.org>  team at
IEEE and the tech team at Repubit will test it out over the next week.

John B. Costa  CEO - RePubIT, LLC | Chair: IEEE ADB Committee
Sanford FL 32771 USA   +1 321 262-3626
jbcosta@repubit.com  |  www.linkedin.com/in/johnbcosta1
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnbcosta1>

Natural Talents Applied Well