Re: Minutes of the meeting 2017-05-04

Hi EPUB3 CG,

Yesterday I had a web connection problem before the meeting. So I briefly wrote a short CV.
My job is graphic artist (since 1983). Since 2008, I'm working to learn and try to about to open source standards. And also from 2010 I'm working to improve EPUB3 design to academic students within TEYTAG in Turkey. I have designed and produced first consept EPUB3 from Turkey in 2010. Videos -> https://youtu.be/Mj8vgkf9bt4 <https://youtu.be/Mj8vgkf9bt4>

Best regards

N. Erhan Uzumcu
Art Director and EPUB Developer
W3C EPUB Community Group Member
TEYTAG Founder
(Turkish Electronic Publishing Desing and Research Group - Istanbul, Turkey)
https://independent.academia.edu/NErhanÜzümcü
http://teytagblog.blogspot.com.tr
http://www.teyid.org/ePub3Lib/
@ePub3Lib #teytag