Re: [epubcheck] naming and issues conventions

From: Garth Conboy <garth@google.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 14:19:18 -0700
To: Romain <rdeltour@gmail.com>
Cc: Charles LaPierre <charlesl@benetech.org>, "Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken" <tsiegman@wiley.com>, "public-epub3@w3.org" <public-epub3@w3.org>
Hi Folks,

I'd prefer to hold off on:

It might be useful to add a strong prefix for categorizing files: OPF,
CONTENT, NAV, CONTAINER…

For example, “svg-not-in-spine” could be “OPF_svg-not-in-spine”.

As I have he directory structure task, I expect I'll be proposing I
hierarchy that will be divided along functional lines, so not duplicating
said hierarchy in file names would be a GoodThing(tm).

Best,
   Garth