From: Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>
Date: Friday 2 June 2017 at 06:21
To: "public-epub3@w3.org" <public-epub3@w3.org>
Subject: Participants for Accessibility Task Force

This message originated from outside your organization
Dear all,

Some of the participants have already added their names to accessibility task force participants list at 1.
If you want to join the task force, please add your name to the same wiki, or you can send email to avneesh.sg@gmail.com<mailto:avneesh.sg@gmail.com> and I will add your name.
(for screen reader users, the wiki has names for all task forces, so you should scroll to the heading named “Accessibility”).

1.
https://github.com/w3c/publ-cg/wiki<https://github.com/w3c/publ-cg/wiki>

Thank you

With regards