Re: Participants for Accessibility Task Force

From: Baker, Mike (Dublin) <mike.baker@hmhco.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 16:38:35 +0000
To: Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>
CC: "public-epub3@w3.org" <public-epub3@w3.org>
Hi Avneesh

Can you add my name to the taskforce also? As I mentioned in yesterdays meeting we are in the process of implementing Accessibility 1.0 as part of all of our new content.

Regards
Mike

Mike Baker
Technical Director, Content Development Strategy & Implementation
PDM Development Operations
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Trinity Central
152–160 Pearse Street,