Topic: EPUB for Education
Date: Monday, July 10, 2017
Time: 1:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 644 239 105
Meeting Password: [ask on IRC]

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m0dd4815e270f9ab0aef457a181573
2eb
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: epube
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m05e6ad226e284aa097960ee211bf5603

To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000 <(617)%20324-0000>

Access code:644 239 105
Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000 <(617)%20324-0000>,,,644239105#

For assistance
1. Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices):
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m0cc776ebd37b2c4cddacbe94bf42e85c

http://www.mit.edu

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the
session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent
to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your
concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do
not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject
to discovery in the event of litigation.

OTHER USEFUL (AND IMPORTANT) INFORMATION
------
IRC
------

W3C groups use IRC (Internet Relay Chat) during meetings to take
minutes, manage the queue of people wishing to ask questions or make
comments, providing useful links, etc.

We will use the IRC channel #epub3cg:

channel: #epub3cg
server: irc.w3.org
port: 6665 or 6667

General information on IRC at W3C can be found at
https://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/

Rachel Comerford | Director of Content Standards | T 212.576.9433

*Macmillan Learning*