Re: Doodle poll for first epub for education subgroup meeting

From: Johnson, Rick <Rick.Johnson@ingramcontent.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 13:24:32 +0000
To: Rachel Comerford <rachel.comerford@macmillan.com>, "public-epub3@w3.org" <public-epub3@w3.org>
For those of you who are also members of IMSGlobal, there will be an initial meeting next week to kick off the work on the “section 6” items as well.

-Rick

From: IMS Global Learning Consortium <do-not-respond@imsglobal.org> on behalf of IMS Global Learning Consortium <do-not-respond@imsglobal.org>
Date: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 7:21 AM
To: "Johnson, Rick" <Rick.Johnson@ingramcontent.com>
Subject: Call for Participation - EPUB for Education TaskForce

Call for Participation: EPUB for Education TaskForce

EPUB for Education<http://www.idpf.org/epub/profiles/edu/spec/>  is  a profile of EPUB3 plus Learning Tools Interoperability.  IMS is interested in renewing this work to define a how EPUB3, LTI (including outcome services) and Caliper work together and develop a certification test suite.  The goal of this work is to establish a globally interoperable, accessible, open ecosystem for e-Textbooks and other Digital Learning Materials via EPUB 3, Educational Sector Standards and the Open Web Platform.

The group will have a kickoff call on July 14th at 1pm ET to define the goals and set a timeline for completion.

IMS Members interested in participating should contact Lisa Mattson at Lisa@imsglobal.org<mailto:Lisa@imsglobal.org>