Re: IRC for the EPUB 3 Community Group

On Fri, 2017-02-10 at 16:05 +0300, tey tag wrote:
> Hi Matt,
> As for me IRC is not profesional for remote works.

I'm not sure I understand you. IRC is what W3C has used in a
professional context for many years. W3C runs our own W3C server, so it
does not have problems with personal (mis-)use.

Or do you mean that your work place does not allow the use of IRC? You
can use a Web browser to go to https://irc.w3.org/ and enter the IRC
channel name at the page that appears. This should work even if the IRC
protocol is firewalled at your workplace.

Liam

--
Liam R. E. Quin <liam@w3.org>
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)