Re: [epub3-cg] Choosing Chairs

> On 9 Feb 2017, at 14:21 , Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com> wrote:
>
> On 09/02/2017 14:09, Coralie Mercier wrote:
>
>> When a group has no Chairs, anyone in the group may select one or more Chairs by checking boxes next to the name(s) on the participants page.
>
> Woah. Amazing...
>
> I consider this a serious flaw in CG management. Only the people who
> vouched for the Group's creation should be able to name the Chairs,
> that would clearly avoid "games" of that kind.

It’s not that bad, really :)

The team can check/uncheck people at any time.
Meanwhile, the group, if it feels they want to replace chair(s) can do so according to the chair selection process suggested in the template CG charter:
http://w3c.github.io/cg-charter/CGCharter.html#chairs

Again, at any time, W3C team is here to help.

> Coralie, could you escalate that suggestion, please?

Done!

Thanks, Daniel.

Coralie

--