Re: [Minutes] EPUB WG 2023-01-05

Two comments on things discussed on the meeting:

- Actually, the PR call must make it explicit that the WG intends to go the 'living standard' way. That is not the default case, afaik.
- Matt made me realized that the 'dir' attribute did exist in EPUB 3.1, just very much under the radar and not spelled out with processing statements. Ie, in effect, we did not introduce a new feature, 'just' made it properly defined. Which means that we can simply declare it as under-implemented, and would have no problem there.

Ivan

----