From: Léonie Watson <lwatson@tetralogical.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 4:05 AM
To: xueyuan <xueyuan@w3.org>; w3c-ac-forum@w3.org
Subject: Re: Reminder: VOTE by 2022-06-01/02: Advisory Board Election

⛔       This is an external email.

Hello AC,

I urge you to take a few minutes to vote in this election. It's one of the ways you can make yourself (and your organisation) heard within our community, and one of the benefits of being a member of the W3C.

Remember to rank every candidate when you vote, so your choices for each one will be factored into the outcome.

If you have a few moments more to spare, please also complete the alternative voting form. It is not official, but it will give the AB useful data that we can use to analyse the merits of different voting mechanisms.

Finally, I urge you to vote for the encumbent AB members who are standing for election. I have worked with each of them on the AB for some time, and David, Florian, Tantek, Tzviya, and Igarashi have all contributed valuable and diverse perspectives, plus considerable time and effort.

Léonie.

--
Director @TetraLogical
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://tetralogical.com__;!!N11eV2iwtfs!tO2MANNQB9bg5XA4FqPNHqNpTEU-66SMit-Fy5lMqVSCgIEN5vTiSFXikw_Xc9--xrp0BkkOTMwki-DlH54$

 The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, review, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete all copies of the email and any attachments.
Click here for translations of this disclaimer.<https://secure.wiley.com/email-disclaimers>