Re: EPUB 3.3, EPUB Reading Systems 3.3 and EPUB Accessibility 1.1 are W3C Candidate Recommendations (Call for Implementations)

Thanks, Ivan.

and thanks for all!

Shinya

2022年5月12日(木) 21:01 Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>:

> It is done!
>
> I think a general congratulation for all of us is in order…
>
> Thank you all
>
> Ivan
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>

> *From: *xueyuan <xueyuan@w3.org>
> *Subject: **EPUB 3.3, EPUB Reading Systems 3.3 and EPUB Accessibility 1.1
> are W3C Candidate Recommendations (Call for Implementations)*
> *Date: *12 May 2022 at 13:31:59 CEST
> *To: *w3c-ac-forum@w3.org
>

> Dear Advisory Committee Representative,
> [This announcement will be forwarded to W3C group chairs]
>
> I am pleased to announce that the following documents are now W3C
> Candidate Recommendation Snapshots:
>
>   EPUB 3.3
>   https://www.w3.org/TR/2022/CR-epub-33-20220512/
>
>   EPUB Reading Systems 3.3
>   https://www.w3.org/TR/2022/CR-epub-rs-33-20220512/
>
>   EPUB Accessibility 1.1
>   https://www.w3.org/TR/2022/CR-epub-a11y-11-20220512/
>
> Please provide feedback by 2022-10-30 by raising issues at:
>   https://github.com/w3c/epub-specs/issues
>
> The approval and publication are in response to this transition request at:
>   https://github.com/w3c/transitions/issues/427
>
> There were no formal objections to this publication.
>
> Patent disclosures relevant to these specifications may be found on the
> EPUB 3 Working Group's patent disclosure page in conformance with W3C
> policy:
>   https://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/125377/status
>
> This Call for Implementations follows section 6.3.7 "Transitioning to
> Candidate Recommendation" of the W3C Process Document:
>   https://www.w3.org/2021/Process-20211102/#transition-cr
>
> Thank you,
>
> For Tim Berners-Lee, Director,
> Philippe Le Hégaret, Project Management Lead,
> Ivan Herman, EPUB 3 Working Group Staff Contact;
> Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing & Communications

> Quoting from
> ---------------------------------------
> EPUB 3.3
> W3C Candidate Recommendation Snapshot 12 May 2022
> ---------------------------------------
> This version:
>   https://www.w3.org/TR/2022/CR-epub-33-20220512/
> Latest published version:
>   https://www.w3.org/TR/epub-33/
>
> Abstract:
> EPUB® 3 defines a distribution and interchange format for digital
> publications and documents. The EPUB format provides a means of
> representing, packaging, and encoding structured and semantically enhanced
> web content — including HTML, CSS, SVG, and other resources — for
> distribution in a single-file container.
>
> This specification defines the authoring requirements for EPUB
> publications and represents the third major revision of the standard.
>
> Status of This document:
>   https://www.w3.org/TR/2022/CR-epub-33-20220512/#sotd
>
> ---------------------------------------
> EPUB Reading Systems 3.3
> W3C Candidate Recommendation Snapshot 12 May 2022
> [...]
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
 Shinya Takami, Ph.D. <takami-s@kadokawa.jp>
 Chief Architect & Evangelist, KADOKAWA CORPORATION
 Senior Researcher, Keio Research Institute at SFC
  https://www.kri.sfc.keio.ac.jp/en/lab/aplab/
 Co-Chair, EPUB 3 Working Group | Publishing@W3C
  https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/epub-wg/
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX