Re: mini app packaging

Hi Tzviya,

The MiniApps WG is preparing for the wide review and is going to have the digital publishing groups review the MiniApp Packaging spec as well[1], as we've had some discussions with Zheng Xu in the Publishing CG before[2].

Cheers,
Fuqiao Xue
Team Contact, MiniApps WG

[1] https://www.w3.org/2022/04/28-MiniApp-minutes.html#x096