Re: FXL Accessibility (was Re: [Minutes] EPUB WG, 2nd vF2F day minutes 2021-10-29)

“Just as we have continued to improve support for generating accessible reflowable EPUBs from InDesign – I would expect us to do the same with FXLs.”

Hmm. What improvements for generating accessible reflowable EPUBs have been added to InDesign in, say, the last five versions?…

Ken Jones
Director
Circular Software Limited

ken@circularsoftware.com