From: Reid, Wendy <wendy.reid@rakuten.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 1:16 PM
To: public-epub-wg@w3.org
Subject: Feedback Required: NA/EU Meeting Time

⛔
This is an external email.
Hello everyone,

Happy New Year!

In the last meeting of 2020, it was brought up that a change in the NA/EU meeting time (currently 10AM Boston Time on Fridays) would be something the group was interested in.

The proposed new time was to use the old PWG meeting time (for those who were in the group), which is Mondays at 12PM Boston time (17 UTC https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20210111T1700).

If you are in support of this change, please reply to this email with +1, if you would prefer to keep things as they are, reply -1.

The second part of this question is the timing of the meetings. We won’t be changing the NA/JP meeting time, however, moving the NA/EU meeting to Mondays means we have one of 2 scenarios:

1 – Meeting twice in one week, Mondays and Thursdays/Fridays, with alternating weeks off
2 – Meeting on Thursday/Friday and then the following Monday, same schedule

If you vote +1 for the change, please also include your preference for meeting timing.

Thanks,

Wendy, Dave, and Shinya