RE: [a11y] April 29 accessibility task force call is canceled

Dear All,

I am canceling the call for tomorrow. Let’s hope that Avneesh is feeling better. Thursday May   6 would be our next opportunity.

Depending on How Avneesh is feeling, I may ask some of you to help me put together an agenda with the most pressing items.

Best

George

Best

George