RE: [FXL TF] Summary April 13, 2021

Ditto for this time slot being problematic for me, too. I've also got a
recurring call it overlaps with.

Matt

From: Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>
Sent: April 14, 2021 7:06 AM
To: Reid, Wendy <wendy.reid@rakuten.com>; public-epub-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: [FXL TF] Summary April 13, 2021

Sorry for missing FXL meeting.

The AC hours meeting is at the same time, and 13 UTC is the only AC hours
time that is before midnight for me. Next week also there is AB meeting then
then there is AC meeting in week following to it.

I may be able to join for half hour in coming weeks, and switch to other
meetings in midway.

I am glad to know that many accessibility experts were in the meeting.

With regards

Avneesh