Re: [EPUB3] Agenda 2020-09-18

Hadrien,

I know that Wendy works on a tool that will automatically generate those references alongside the agenda mails. In the meantime, though:

https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/epub-wg/Meetings/ <https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/epub-wg/Meetings/>

includes a timeanddate URI for the two meetings. Also

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-epub-wg/2020Aug/0000.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-epub-wg/2020Aug/0000.html>

includes, as attachment, two ICS files that, hopefully, works with most of the agenda systems and would add the respective agenda entries.

Note that we may have to look at the exact timing again when DST is off in North America and in Europe. But that will be later.

Ivan

> On 18 Sep 2020, at 11:18, Hadrien Gardeur <hadrien@demarque.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Wendy,
>
> In previous WG/CGs we've used https://www.timeanddate.com/ <https://www.timeanddate.com/> to announce the exact time and (at least for me) this has been very useful.
>
> Best,
> Hadrien
>

> Le ven. 18 sept. 2020 à 00:44, Reid, Wendy <wendy.reid@rakuten.com <mailto:wendy.reid@rakuten.com>> a écrit :
> I’m working on a new agenda format (kindly provided by the DID WG) that will be a little clearer, but today the meeting is 8PM ET, 5PM PT, and 9AM JST.
>
> Will make sure this is super obvious in future agendas.
>
> -Wendy

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/