From: Brady Duga <duga@google.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2020 5:51:08 PM
To: Reid, Wendy <wendy.reid@rakuten.com>
Cc: public-epub-wg@w3.org <public-epub-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: [EPUB3] Agenda 2020-09-18

A little confused by the date in the title. Since this a w3c meeting, shouldn't dates and time be specified in Boston time? So the meeting is September 17th, and members can adjust to their local time/date. Or we can standardize on a different timezone (warning, this will be confusing), but that timezone should be included in the mail.