ARRM in GitHub with previews

Hi ARRMies,

Here is a reminder that your GitHub repository is set up and ready to go:
     https://github.com/w3c/wai-arrm

Here are "previews" of the draft pages:
1. ARRM starting page: https://deploy-preview-3--wai-arrm.netlify.app/planning/arrm/
2. Roles page: https://deploy-preview-3--wai-arrm.netlify.app/planning/arrm/roles/
3. SC mapping page: https://deploy-preview-3--wai-arrm.netlify.app/planning/arrm/sc-map/
4. Decision Tree placeholder page: https://deploy-preview-3--wai-arrm.netlify.app/planning/arrm/decision-tree/

See below for questions on giving you GitHub edit access, suggestions for the requirements analysis/project page before bringing it to EOWG, and offer to show you stuff in GitHub.

Let me know if you need anything else from me for now.

Best,
~Shawn