Re: Accessibility Roles and Responsibilities Mapping (ARRM) [was: Anybody active?]

I'm sure we can. It will depend on whether or not Stéphane can join our
calls... and if he can't, wll, we'll find other ways to make this work.

/Denis

*Denis Boudreau, CPWA* | Principal Accessibility Consultant & Training Lead
| 514-730-9168
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good
Deque.com <http://www.deque.com>