Re: Planning to close Educational and Occupational Credentials in schema.org Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

Thank you for your responses, on and off list, which the result of which is that this list will be kept open.

I will make some changes to the information on the W3C website about this group to the effect that while it currently is not working on any specific tasks it remains as a place where anyone can seek advice or further understanding or indeed suggest tasks we could address.

Thank you, Phil Barker