Re: EOCred: link to course

Thank you all, I have modified the use case
<https://www.w3.org/community/eocred-schema/wiki/Use_Cases#Find_related_courses.2C_assessments_or_learning_materials>
as discussed to include assessment and focus more on the link to
competencies rather than directly to learning resource.

I have also moved the proposal
<https://www.w3.org/community/eocred-schema/wiki/Link_educational_occupational_credentials_to_courses>
for how to link to courses into the main wiki space.

Don't let this stop you from raising any further issues you would like
to discuss about this aspect of the use case.

All the best, Phil