Re: Educational Task Force at Credentials Community Group Jan 30.

I missed this call due to a last minute hitch (sorry Kerri). The minutes
<https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/2018-01-30/> make interesting
reading and it is good to see several people from this working group
were able to join.

Phil

--

Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
PJJK Limited <https://www.pjjk.co.uk>: technology to enhance learning;

PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company,
number SC569282.
CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in
England number OC399090