Re: EOCred: cost of a credential

Thanks Stuart for the corrected link.

The page that it resolves to looks to me [I hold my hands up here as not
being either an education or credentials expert] as the description of a
*Course* which awards a *Credential* upon succesful completion.

Whichever, there is still the question of what would be the cost, made
difficult/complex by the potential for differing prices influenced by
various criteria.

Following up on your question about prices for Sony Model X, brought me to
this page <https://pricespy.co.uk/product.php?p=3555407> which includes
this Schema.org in JSON-LD:
{
  "@context": {
    "rdf": "http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#",
    "schema": "http://schema.org/"
  },
  "@graph": [
    {
      "@id": "_:b1_bb1",
      "@type": "schema:AggregateOffer",
      "schema:highPrice": "599",
      "schema:lowPrice": "181",
      "schema:offerCount": "38",
      "schema:priceCurrency": "GBP",
      "schema:url": {
        "@id": "https://pricespy.co.uk/product.php?p=3555407"
      }
    },
    {
      "@id": "_:b1_bb2",
      "@type": "schema:AggregateRating",
      "schema:bestRating": "10",
      "schema:name": "User reviews",
      "schema:ratingCount": "15",
      "schema:ratingValue": "6.37",
      "schema:url": {
        "@id": "https://pricespy.co.uk/product.php?o=3555407"
      },
      "schema:worstRating": "1"
    },
    {
      "@id": "_:b1_bb3",
      "@type": "schema:Thing",
      "schema:name": "Phones & GPS"
    },
    ………

Although some of the Schema.org markup is not the best, their use of
AggregateOffer demonstrates how the range of typical costs can be
described.  Potentially they could have used the *offers* property to link
to the individual *Offer*s with their specific price and eligibility
criteria.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate