Re: EOCred: Identifying subtypes of credential

I have created a wiki page describing this proposal
<https://www.w3.org/community/eocred-schema/wiki/Catagorize_credential_by_type>,
including a couple of examples, and reflecting the input of the
discussion so far.

One example uses a local but specific credential subtype with no RDF
representation to link to, and so the DefinedTerm relies on text values
only. The other example uses the CTDL:Certification class, and I have
attempted to show how additionalType etc. can be used as well as
credentialType.

If anyone with an eye for detail would like to check these, that would
be welcome. (Please look out for me  using TermDefinition in error for
DefinedTerm, and check the use of additional types.)

Let me know if you wish to discuss further.

Regards, Phil

[wiki page]