Re: EOCred: cost of a credential

Thank you all. I have moved the discussion page
<https://www.w3.org/community/eocred-schema/wiki/Costs_for_educational_/_occupational_credential>
on the wiki out of my drafting space and into the main wiki. I have
added JSON-LD examples for a couple of the more complex cases discussed.
They should validate as much as can be expected in Google's structured
data testing tool
<https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool> and the
serialization it produces is quite interesting. I hope the extra
examples haven't just made the discussion more complex. I thought it
useful to show how the vocabulary could be used to handle the use cases
that had been discussed, even though there are many choices in there
that would depend on implementation issues.

Phil

--

Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
PJJK Limited <https://www.pjjk.co.uk>: technology to enhance learning;

PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company,
number SC569282.
CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in
England number OC399090