Re: EOCred: Identifying subtypes of credential

Following the discussions here, and a comment from Stuart I have made
some changes to proposal on the wiki
<https://www.w3.org/community/eocred-schema/wiki/Catagorize_credential_by_type>
for how we identify what kind of credential we are talking about.

I have *renamed the property* proposed to credentialCategory & tweaked
the definition. I hope this is enough to keep Fritz Ray happy
('credentialCategory is disarming to presumptuous software folk like me
who "know what type and class means" and have a tendency not to read
descriptions'), and still have the support of those who supported the
original proposal.

I have *tidied up the examples* to resolve an issue Stuart pointed out
arising from the use of identifiers for entity type, resource and
schema:url in the examples (I hope nothing now points to itself as its
own url).

Phil

wiki page:
https://www.w3.org/community/eocred-schema/wiki/Catagorize_credential_by_type#Draft_code_for_schema.org