Re: Fwd: Kick-off conference call

The best time for our call is 16:00 UTC on Monday 27 November
https://doodle.com/poll/yb2eacbceqv38nai

I will circulate joining details and an agenda next week. If you have
any questions or comments you would like to be added to the agenda
please raise them here.

Have a good weekend. Phil.

--

Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
PJJK Limited <https://www.pjjk.co.uk>: technology to enhance learning;

PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company,
number SC569282.
CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in
England number OC399090