Re: Welcome to the W3C EOCred-schema WG

Greetings everyone!  My name is Alex Jackl.  I am the CEO of Bardic
Systems,Inc. and  am extremely interested in building up the ability for
all of us to be able to harmonize our language and  structures for talking
about and interacting with competencies and credentials.  I was the
Director of Information Systems for the Department of Education, the
CTO/CIO of several companies, Chief Data Scientist for Houghton Mifflin
Harcourt, worked on CEDS, worked for IMS Global, am still the Chairman of
the North American Technical board of the Access For Learning Consortium.
My current focus is as the Chief Data Steward for the California Community
College system.

More directly to this topic I am the co-chair of the Academic Credentialing
Task Force in PESC, and the co-chair of the Credential Mapping Team
sponsored by PESC and Credential Engine.  I look forward to working with
this group to bring as much alignment and clarity to this as possible.

Alexander Jackl
CEO & President, Bardic Systems, Inc.
alex@bardicsystems.com
M: 508.395.2836