Re: Welcome to the W3C EOCred-schema WG

Greetings, I'm Stuart Sutton and I represent the Dublin Core Metadata
Initiative (DCMI) in this community group. I am a member of the Emeritus
Faculty of the Information School of the University of Washington. I served
as Managing Director of DCMI (2011-2017) and was the original co-chair,
along with Jon Mason, of DCMI's Education Community and helped shepherd
DCMI's educational extensions through DCMI processes (1999-2002). Under NSF
funding (2001-2011), I was PI on the work that developed the Achievement
Standards Network (ASN) RDF specification for the description of competency
frameworks. I am currently a metadata consultant to the Credential Engine,
and, like Phil, also serve on its Technical Advisory Committee. Also, like
Phil, I am a member of the DCMI/LRMI Task Group.

--
Stuart A. Sutton, Metadata Consultant
Associate Professor Emeritus, University of Washington