Agenda for 20 November [was: No EOWG meeting Wednesday and Friday?]

Hey Sharron and Brent (and publicly-archived list),

You'll see that I added to Work for this Week. Of course, feel free to change anything that you want to.

Several of those things are probably quick "OK"s from EOWG. (If participants would do +1s in GitHub, that would take care of it, yet many won't.)

Some issues that Estella brought up would benefit from EOWG discussion.

So, I drafted an agenda for this week -- 20 November:
 https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EO-plan_agenda#20_November_Draft_Agenda:

Would y'all edit as you wish and send it out?

Thanks,
~Shawn