From: Daniel Montalvo Charameli <dmontalvo@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2019 7:08 AM
To: public-eo-plan@w3.org
Subject: Wai-Curricula

Hello Shawn, chairs,

No WAI-Curricula agenda items this week.

I plan to have all contents (overview page, introduction to web accessibility page, and unit pages) ready for next week's EOWG plan, and then discuss how to proceed with the final steps of EOWG reviews. We may want to have one last "Thorough review" of all content and then have the "Approval to publish" review. We might want to have a straight "Approval to publish" review given the fact that we have been going back an forth for so long now with this resource.

Thanks.

Best.