Re: content under review - freeze or update?

The agile approach is to add the suggestions (or address why we will not
include them) before the meeting/discussion.
+1 to that approach

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*