Re: [agenda change?] Re: Almost ready for EO discussion: Authoring Tools List mockups

I feel that the second plan is better. Let's get the requirements in front
of them now. We can add it to work for this week as a follow up for the
meeting too so that everyone knows to review the requirements before the
2nd.

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
Co-Chair Pearson Able (global)
*Pearson*

512 202 1087