Re: Idea for renaming the page in the Wiki

Cool.

I updated the link in Current Projects. I'll be on the look out for others that need updating. -- but no biggie since there's a link on the old page to the new page.

fyi for the future: You can "move" a wiki page then it does the redirects automatically. Near the top is a drop-down under "More" and in there is a "Move" option.
(I'm not sure if that will work after the new page is already set up, and I didn't want to break anything or spend time on it, so I didn't try. :-)

Best,
~Shawn