Re: Plain Language Workshop for Silver

Hi Chris, Vicki, KrisAnne, and Norah,

I wanted to thank you all for helping with the plain language workshop that
we conducted with the Silver Task Force during the meeting at CSUN. I have
heard from both Jeanne and Shawn L. that they thought the time was very
valuable and gave them a lot to think about. When we actually started
looking at some of their content and they got into the weeds on some of the
discussion, they could really appreciate the work we do day in and day out
in the EOWG.

Jeanne mentioned that she would look at our resources, especially the style
guide and work on updating their style guide with key considerations. She
said they would also follow up with any questions or help they may need as
they move forward. She knows that our time is limited and that we have
UnDoc priorities, but  we are willing to help when we can.

I just want to thank you all again for being willing to jump in on short
notice and support their efforts. It was well worth it.

Thanks,
Brent

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
Co-Chair Pearson Able
*Pearson*

512 202 1087