Re: QuickRef 2.1 tagging

I have updated the file and pushed it into the tags-for-21 branch.  You can preview it from the original pull request:  https://github.com/w3c/wai-wcag-quickref/pull/181 <https://github.com/w3c/wai-wcag-quickref/pull/181>

I took the liberty of adding color to the vis entry for non-text contrast since the other contrast SC have color as one of the tags.  I am also wondering if we want to update meta-tag to meta-element in the places where it is used?

And what is the best way to test?  I did use the filter options to check out some of them for correctness.

-becky