Re: captions for everyone!

Hi Andrew,

Indeed, happy February as the year starts off at a super fast clip.  Great
idea to develop this into a case study. I have put it in my queue and will
ask you to give it a read before publishing. You are coming to CSUN is that
right? So I will see you soon and looking forward to it!

Best,
Sharron

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*