From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 3:45:25 PM
To: Howard Kramer
Cc: public-eo-plan@w3.org
Subject: Re: Documents for CSUN f2f and updated proposal for curriculum resources

Hi Howard,

Thanks for the info. The research is interesting.

Please will you integrate into your proposal how each bit fits within the existing EOWG Training Resource Suite <https://www.w3.org/WAI/training/Overview>. Also, how you see the proposed material being the same or different from existing EOWG training material.

Thanks,
~Shawn