Updating Training Resource Links [was: Checking In]

Hi Vivienne, Harjit, Amanda,

Thanks for your work on this. It is a huge task to get your head around all the resources. Y'all will have a good handle on the breadth of EOWG resources after all this work. ;-)

I checked in with Sharron and Brent, and they said to go ahead and send you this info so we can keep things moving.

Since there were so many duplicates, I sorted by link to group them, so I could add my comments by resource. That is attached. I tracked my changes in case that is helpful.

Reminder that we need to get the links and such updated in the next 2 weeks or so, so that we can get this ready for the redesign launch. I think that is mostly:
* Updating 1.0 -> 2.0
* Updating some resource titles (e.g., International Policies Relating to Web Accessibility -> Web Accessibility Laws and Policies)
* Deleting some things that we don't plan to update (e.g., http://www.w3.org/Talks/WAI-Intro/ )
* Commenting out some that we plan to update later, but the info that's there is not useful (e.g., links to https://www.w3.org/WAI/flyer/ )
* Adding links to the Perspectives Videos and the Video Introduction to Web Accessibility and W3C Standards (https://www.w3.org/WAI/videos/standards-and-benefits )

Substantive revisions can be after launch.

Would y'all be able to work through updating the links and resource titles in the next couple of days? I suspect you will still have some questions, and I think it would be best to address those over the phone together.

We might have time at the end of this weeks EOWG meeting for me/us to answer any other questions you have as you went through it.

Best,
~Shawn