Re: How PWDs Review & Raw Diffs

Thanks for pulling this example together Shawn.

We said that these reviews needed to be quick, simple and focused on what
was changed.

So if there are minor changes, we need to provide some sort of diff view
(whether Word, HTML or other source) for people to look at. Otherwise they
will be spending too much time trying to find the differences that they
should be comparing.

If there are more substantial changes (like the user stories) then we do
want people to review the page/passage/resource (whatever applicable) as a
whole and approve as a whole.

In this case we have a little of both. Seems the overview is minor changes,
the stories are major changes, and the other two pages are minor. We need
to set up the survey to reflect that so people don't waste time trying to
find minor changes in a large section of content.

Can we work on this survey more today or early next week and see where we
are with it by Wed morning? We need to get diff views for minor change
areas and then tell them to review all the user stories as a whole review.

Brent

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Pearson

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com

Learn more at pearson.com