Re: Diff versions

Personally, diff versions are not helpful to me, they are in fact quite
confusing. I can't process strike through etc. So I am not inclined to do
it. But of course, feel free to add that to this survey if you wish.

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*