Re: Review request

Hey Laura & Nic,

Awesome!

Quick comment for now as I'm preparing a last minute CSUN submission :-/

I looked at the Filters in https://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tools/ :
• Guidelines
• Languages
• Type of tool
• Technology
• Assists by …
• Automatically checks…
• License

And at the Features of Evaluation Tools in https://github.com/w3c/wai-selecting-eval-tools/blob/master/index.md

I was surprised they don't match.

I can't take the time now to explore further -- and figure out if I should create a GitHub issues about it or not -- but thought I'd toss that over to you for now if case it's helpful before we get to more formal review...

Best,
~Shawn